If you meet the professional administrator’s certificate requirements, have equivalent professional training, or serve in an administrative position, you should join TASA as an Active Member. This includes:
- superintendents of schools
- deputy/associate/assistant superintendents
- central office or other district-level administrators
- campus-level administrators
Active Superintendent Membership — .004 x gross annual salary ($250 minimum)
Active Membership, Other Than Superintendent — .003 x gross annual salary ($150 minimum)
Active Members who would like to become part of a select group that recognizes the importance of developing and sustaining the association as a preeminent advocate for public education are invited to add on Sustaining Membership for $100 above the regular membership dues.
- experiences and resources that allow you to grow as a school leader — Get discounted rates on professional learning experiences, including innovative conferences like TASA Midwinter — the most popular annual conference for Texas school leaders.
- support that helps you stay informed and advocate for public education in Texas — Receive daily education news via our popular TASA Daily e-newsletter and Capitol Watch Alert legislative/policy emails, comprehensive bill summaries, our INSIGHT professional journal, Texas School Business magazine, and a host of other tools and resources to stay up to date on education issues and advocate for Texas public schools. In response to the challenges that COVID-19 has created, TASA is also now providing members with some additional resources and tools, including our new Inspiring Leaders podcast series and TASA Live Virtual Event series.
- legal and career support — Enjoy peace of mind knowing you are eligible for job-related legal consultation as part of your TASA membership and have access to TASA’s Career Center, a job posting site featuring thousands of employment opportunities.
- opportunities to engage in your professional association — Active Members have full voting privileges and are eligible to hold office in TASA or serve on committees.
- option to add valuable district services — With your membership, you may enroll your district in our optional district subscription services, which can help you make an even greater impact on your schools and community.
- scholarship eligibility — Active members who are doctoral students are eligible to apply for TASA’s Johnny L. Veselka Scholarship.