Registration & Housing Open Monday, June 20, at 8 a.m.
Prior to beginning the actual registration process, determine who you will be registering (your superintendent, board members, other district staff) and check to be sure that these individuals are listed under your Organization in TASA's Member Services Center. Here's how:
- Log in as yourself to TASA's Member Services Center.
- If you have an account, but can't remember your password, click Forgot your password? to request an email containing your password
- If you do not have an MSC account, click Create an Account
- Once you are logged into the MSC, click the My Organization tab in the navigation bar and scroll down to Organization Contacts
- If the person you are registering does NOT appear in the district contact list below, either that person needs to create a Member Services Center account for him/herself OR you may also create an account for that person. To create an account for another person:
- DO NOT change the name on any existing account!
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Organization Contacts page and click the Create New Account button.
- Enter a valid email address for that person; do not use your own email address … the system will check to ensure he/she is not already in our system.
- Be prepared to enter First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Position Category (select from dropdown), and Title for the person.
- You will want to have the following information on hand to register:
- Badge Name (First Name)
- Badge Title (a list of available badge titles is provided)
- First/Last Name of Registrant Spouse (if attending; review the TASA/TASB Convention Guest Policy)
- Whether or not the registrant will attend the Small District Seminar (ADA 750 or less) or the New Board Member Seminar
- Payment Method (credit card or purchase order; if PO option is selected, you must provide a PO#)
- Billing Address
If you have any questions about creating an account or registering for an event, please contact Kassey Baines, 512.477.6361 or 800.725.TASA (8272).