Texas Leadership Center, created by the Texas Association of School
Administrators, the Texas Elementary Principals and Supervisors
Association, and the Texas Association of Secondary School Principals, was organized to:
- collect and disseminate information within the state concerning
exemplary leadership practices, leadership research findings, and
administrator performance appraisal strategies;
- provide leadership training through a training-of-trainers approach;
- provide technical assistance to school administrators
concerning professional development training programs designed to
enhance their leadership performance;
- foster interorganizational collaboration to encourage a
cooperative effort to improve administrator skills among the key
entities concerned with administrator leadership development; and
- conduct any other activities or business related to public education.
Read the Texas Leadership Center Bylaws.